Admission to the XI std under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority Category will be done by the Management of the College at the level of the Principal as per the schedule declared by the Deputy Director of Education Office.
For Students Seeking Admission Under the Open, Sports, Cultural Categories And Other Reservations an Online Admission Process is conducted by the Deputy Director of Education Office and the students are admitted as per the list sent by the Deputy Director of Education Office.
- Duly filled online/offline admission form
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination with two photocopy of the same.
- School Leaving Certificate with two photocopy of the same
- Aadhar Card photocopy.
- 3 recent stamp size photograph
- Attested true copy of the relevant documents supporting the particular reservation (SPORTS,CULTURAL, Etc.) is also required.
- Mark Sheet/School Leaving Certificate indicating fathers’ or mothers’ study in Gujarati Medium.
- A stamped letter on the letter head of the community Head or Secretary signed by the President.
- Vasti Patrak of the community where name of the applicant appears along with his/her parents name.
Documents Required For The Provisional Eligibility Certificate For Students Coming From Boards Other Than The Maharashtra State Board
- Application in the prescribed form which is obtained from the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education, Mumbai, Divisional Board, Navi Mumbai, Vashi 400 703.
- Statement of Marks and 3 attested true copies of the same.
- Leaving Certificate (counter signed by the educational inspector) and 3 attested true copies of the same.
- Migration certificate.
- Deed of Undertaking on Rs. 20/- stamp paper. Specimen copy of the matter which is to be typed on stamp paper given in application form
Admission to the XII std is subject to availability of seats.
Refund of Fees: In case of Cancellation of Admission, Fees paid by students will be refunded as per rules.
Attendance: Minimum 75% attendance per term in all Theory lectures and Practicals / Tutorials is required of every student to be eligible for grant of Term.
Use of mobile phones is restricted in the Classrooms, Corridors, Laboratory and Library.
Wearing ID cards is compulsory.
- Students can purchase Railway Season Tickets at concessional rates only between Goregaon railway station and railway station nearest to their residence as indicated on their College Identity Cards.
- The native place declared on the admission form will be the basis for long journey concessions.